Dr. Michelle Mulligan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Mulligan?

Posted on February 4th, 2014

I called to schedule an appointment for my wife. I was asked what type of insurance we had (major carrier) and was told the office would have to ask Dr. Mulligan if she would accept my wife as a new patient. I did tell the office my wife was having current issues; no empathy, just a "we'll check with her and get back with you". We received the return call the next afternoon and were told my wife didn't fit the profile for a new patient. No further explanation. Dr. Mulligan may be an excellent physician, but her staff's telephone communication left a lot to be desired. Be careful if you don't fit the profile!

The BEST!

Posted on January 26th, 2013

I've used family physicians my entire life (literally) and it scares me that one day I might not be able to go there! I love all of the g.p's there but Dr. Michelle is by far my favorite. She generally cares about her patients, and wants to help them have the most affordable and accurate treatments available.

Posted on September 24th, 2009

Very good doctor. Quite thorough. (sp)

teacher visit

Posted on November 6th, 2008

Dr. Mulligan is very observant,kind, and excellent at what she does. How interesting that she contributes just as much to the community through community service (unpaid) work, as well. WOW!

Posted on October 21st, 2017