Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle E Murday has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Michelle E Murday has the following 13 expertise
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Pain
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Dr. Michelle E Murday has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michelle E Murday is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
Only go here if you know exactly what condition you have, what tests you need to have ordered and then be prepared to interpret your own test results, confirm your diagnosis and then treat yourself. You will not ever hear back from the doctor or the staff. Even arriving early for your appointment, you will still wait an additional hour to be seen and then you get 6 six minutes of the doctor's time because she's running late. Look elsewhere - highly arrogant, terrible bedside manner, complete lack of respect for other people's time.
I was so worried about my initial colonoscopy with Dr. Murday because of a past experience-she was amazing!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
20 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Michelle E Murday accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Colon And Rectal Surgery, 1250 E 3900 S Ste 320, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle E Murday in this video.
Dr. Michelle E Murday is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.