Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Oshea
Dr. Michelle Oshea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montclair, NJ, with another office in Sparta, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology and Surgery. Dr. Oshea is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center, St Michaels Medical Center and Elmhurst Hospital Center. Dr. Oshea has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Oshea has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
Dr. Michelle Oshea has the following 1 expertise
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Dr. Michelle Oshea has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michelle Oshea is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 79
I have been a patient of Dr. O'Shea's since 2004. She is the best of the best. Not only did she save my life after my stage 3A diagnosis with Breast Cancer, but she was with me every step of the way. She is an absolutely talented and gifted surgeon as well as a kind and caring doctor. Not many doctors have this type of quality care and compassion like Dr. O'Shea has. God Bless this wonderful person. She is certainly a great doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Oshea is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle Oshea in this video.
Dr. Michelle Oshea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montclair, NJ.