Dr. Michelle Oshea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Oshea?

Posted on April 6th, 2016

DR O SHEA WAS REFFERED TO ME BY MY PHYSICIAN....I LIKED HER RIGHT AWAY,AS SHE WAS KIND AND CARING..SHE DIAGNOISED ME RIGHT AWAY AND IT WAS COMPLETLEY ACCURATE,WHILE ANOTHER PHYSICIAN IN HER FIELD HAS ALARMED ME ..THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH

One of the best

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

I love Dr O'Shea!! She is like your sister when you need to discuss a problem and she is there. She is compassionate and caring and knowledgeable. Without her guidance and experience I don't think i would have made it thru my breast cancer experience.

The Best

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Before you make any decision, you should contact Dr. Michelle O'Shea. I know many people say go to Sloan for a second opinion but if you can arrange for an appointment with Dr. O'Shea there is no need to travel into New York. She is the best!

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. O'Shea's since 2004. She is the best of the best. Not only did she save my life after my stage 3A diagnosis with Breast Cancer, but she was with me every step of the way. She is an absolutely talented and gifted surgeon as well as a kind and caring doctor. Not many doctors have this type of quality care and compassion like Dr. O'Shea has. God Bless this wonderful person. She is certainly a great doctor!

Excellent Dr

Posted on July 24th, 2015

My young daughter needed breast surgery , and Dr. O'Shea was very compassionate and caring with her. She explained the entire procedure in detail, and we felt very confident in her hands. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr. O'Shea is one of the Best Drs. I have been to. She is very concerned And takes time explaining your condition, with you and your family. Follows Up with your condition. Dr. And her staff are excellent!!!! I would recommend Them to anyone who needs a GREAT Dr.

Newly Diagnosed breast cancer

Posted on June 15th, 2014

I was recommended to Dr O'Shea from my doctor's office after a mammo with calcifications. So glad I was. She is compassionate, friendly, and her smile puts you at ease right away. She actually shows she cares, answers your questions. I am in early stages of procedures, so far I am very satisfied with Dr O'Shea. She has given me all my options, along with her expert opinion , however she has ensured me the decisions are mine. That is very important to me, as it is my body. Wait time in the office has never been long, however if it was I would understand. Dr O'Shea has the credentials, the bonus is she cares.

Knows her stuff!

Posted on February 24th, 2014

I read the reviews and am not sure where those two negative reviews came from. I found her to be competent, caring, and having a bedside manner that puts her patients at ease. I HIGHLY reccommend this doctor and can't say enough good things about her. Thank you Dr O'shea!

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Dr. O'Shea makes one feel as if she was her only patient. She makes certain that all details are clearly explained. She precisely answers all questions and does not rush anyone out of the office prior to answering any questions.

overall

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Yes ..all of the star ratings are true. She was very couteous, prompt ,spent time with me..BUT get a second opinion. This is cancer go to the best. My second opinion was quite different than the first. With a different outcome

wonderful

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Dr O'Shea is a pleasure to have a s an MD. She is very knowlegeable in her field, and immediately put me at ease.My stress level dropped way down just meeting her. Very reassuring and clearly explained all options and details. So glad I was referred to her.

Dr. O'Shea was very professional, knows what she's doing.

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Have had to go for breast biopsies twice with Dr. O'Shea. They are no fun but she talks you through each step, minimizing the pain - the hard part is over pretty fast, and that is the anesthesia shots. I didn't even feel the last of the needles because the first ones had already started anethesizing the area. It was extensive but only took about 15 minutes. I highly recommend her.