Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle K Paczosa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michelle K Paczosa has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Michelle K Paczosa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
This is easily the worst GP I've ever seen. She's basically always in a hurry. She usually comes in over an hour late, walks past you as you go to shake her hand, tries to get the quick and dirty of what's wrong, looks at you, writes a quick note, leaves, and sends in a nurse to talk to you. Patients don't seem to be people to her, they're just another paycheck. On top of it all, she refuses to tell her results over the phone, forcing you to come in (and pay again) to hear her speak to you for 2 minutes. Such a waste of time, just for her to make a quick buck. Furthermore, rather than having doctors in house who can interpret results, she sends your X-rays, scans, etc to another doctor to interpret them, and you can expect a bill from him too. I've worked in hospitals all my life and this is a first for me. Worst of all, however, she's clueless. I came to her because I was bleeding from my naval. After an ultrasound that showed nothing, she simply said "there's nowhere to go from here, sometimes things like this happen". Yes, sometimes people bleed from their navals for years... I couldn't believe she said that to me with a straight face. For your own sake, please avoid this doctor.
To get a appointment is great. In a timely manner is great. Dr. Paczosa to me does not take enough time with me and does not want to listen to me. Sweep me in and push you out faster then when you come in to see her. Needs to take more time with her patients and hear what they are saying to her and not kick you out the door. I feel she can't take an extra few minutes when you have other question about your health. Dis like her behavior at times like it is meaningless to her what you have going on. I though doctors had better manners then that. what I have experience with Doctor Paczosa has been very unpleasant. Changing doctors at this time.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
25 Years Experience
Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Michelle K Paczosa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Physicians Of Greeley, 6801 W 20th St Unit 101, Greeley, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle K Paczosa in this video.
Dr. Michelle K Paczosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.