Dr. Michelle S Page Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle S Page?

Dr Page is an extension of our family

We have used Dr Page since our first child was born (5 years ago). Now both of my children go there. She is amazing with my kids. She is so genuine and so thoughtful; myself, my wife and both of my kids love her! Highly Recommended!!!

Dr Page and her staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Our children enjoy the visit each time (except for the shots) because they feel so comfortable and at ease. Dr Page was recomended to us by her peers. Happily, we have been coming to her for over 8 years.

Best doctor

The best doctor around! She is the sweetest person ever

Dr Page! Well, she is the best! She has always looked at our situation on an individual basis. Most Dr.'s think one size fits all. She does not!! Use her you will be happy you did.

The staff and Dr Page are excellent. We are blessed that she is our son's doctor. She is an advocate for the health of my son and tells it like it is and not what she thinks I what to hear.

Perfect combo of knowledgable and personable

Dr. Page is an excellent pediatrician. Her manner is very personable, and my boys adore her. She is very knowledgeable and takes an approach that maintains the parents' role as the final word while making sure she explains each and every issue medically. We follow an immunization schedule that varies from the standard due to our own concerns, and Dr. Page accommodates them. She does make a point to explain what risks may be involved in our choice, but she does not seem compelled to overstep our authority as parents and makes sure the relationship is maintained. I could not be more pleased with our choice of pediatricians.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

excellent pediatrician!! Dr Page is very caring and takes time to address my questions and concerns. He staff is very friendly and her office is very clean! I have several friends who see her too and they all love her.