Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle L Pierce has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Body Imaging
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Surprised by some of these reviews! I have had numerous interactions with Michelle and have always found them to be very pleasant. You can tell she is a very intelligent doctor by the questions she asks and the time spent with my son. She doesn't jump to the obvious diagnosis or solution, but ensures she rules outs everything and figures out what is best. I never felt my visit was rushed, yet all my visits at this practice have been the most prompt ANY doctor's office I've ever been to. I have never have waited more than 10 minutes. She gives advice based on not only what she knows as a doctor, but based on her experiences as a mother which I found very helpful and reassuring. I would definitely recommend her and the practice. Love the office staff and nurses are great too!
As I read through this site, I am shocked by some of the comments made towards Dr. Pierce. I, for one, can ONLY say wonderful, wonderful comments about Dr. Pierce, as well as her entire office. I am a mother of twin boys who were born at 26 weeks. After spending four months in the NICU, the boys were due to come home. I had one boy who was quite sick. I was on the search for a doctor for the boys. When I met Dr. Pierce three years ago, I knew right away I found the doctor to treat my boys. From day one, I felt comfortable with Dr. Pierce and most importantly, I trusted her. Her knowledge, support, and guidance has gotten my family through the last couple of years. Thank you Dr. Pierce for all you have done for my family. I would recommend you to anyone!
uncaring,superficial,just doing it to pass her day,do not handwash always especially coming from another room to next,limited experience,most of her judgements are based on textbook ,not considering other factors,not used to having patients of other cultures,generally we don't recommend to other parents,she took our chil'd BP manually in front of us and did not even used the stet then jotted down an inaccurate number in my child's chart
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Michelle L Pierce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Health Partners, 2007 95th St Ste A, Naperville, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle L Pierce in this video.
Dr. Michelle L Pierce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.