Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Pietzak
Dr. Michelle Pietzak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Pietzak is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Los Angeles and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Pietzak has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist can help you get to the bottom of it. They can also help identify the many possible causes of failure to thrive in infants.
Other common conditions they treat include Crohn's Disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, short gut syndrome and hepatitis C, as well as nutritional disorders like celiac disease and lactose intolerance. In order to diagnose and treat your child’s condition, gastroenterologists can perform colonoscopies and other diagnostic testing before deciding on the best treatment plan.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pietzak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
21 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Michelle Pietzak accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Michelle Pietzak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.