Dr. Michelle Pittman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Pittman?

Posted on May 5th, 2014

When Dr. Pittman closed her practice in Shreveport I followed her to Minden and will continue to do so even though I have to drive well over an hour to get there. She is a very caring and personable doctor in whom I have complete trust. I highly recommend her to everyone.

The Best

Posted on December 14th, 2010

I found Dr. Pittman to have the best bedside manner and caring attitude. She listens to you and puts you at ease. She doesn't talk down to you and made me feel like I've known her all my life. This means a lot to me when I'm talking to someone about my health. She addressed my concerns without hesitation and went above an beyond by calling another specialist to get a recommendation on an area outside of her expertise. She's the BEST!!!

Posted on April 20th, 2017