- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle S Quaye has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michelle S Quaye has the following 14 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michelle S Quaye Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michelle S Quaye
Dr. Quaye graduated from the Morehouse School of Medicine in 1994. Dr. Quaye works in Hartsville, SC and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Quaye is affiliated with Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center.