Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle P Rose
Dr. Michelle P Rose, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with another office in Skokie, IL. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rose is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Northshore Skokie Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Rose has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle P Rose has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Child Development
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Breastfeeding Problems
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Rose has been with us since our son was born a little more than a year and half ago. She showed up to the hospital the morning after he was born, did a thorough analysis, and continued to stop by to check in on him throughout my stay at the hospital. As a first time mom, she put me at ease as we battled the stomach flu at 3 months, a cold at 4 months, and stomach flu again at 5 months (can you tell someone went to daycare?). She spends quality time with you and your children each and every visit and never once have we felt rushed. She is always on-time and detailed in her explanations of the diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Rose to any new (or existing!) families who want attentive care with the utmost level of professionalism.
We chose Dr. Rose when I was pregnant with my first child (now 5.5 years old). She agreed to meet with us before I had my daughter and my husband and I liked her very much. Now we also have twin boys (16 months). She has been nothing but wonderful, caring, thorough and professional. The staff is great too. We have had many visits to this office between all three kids and I have never been dissapointed with the level of care.
The receptionist is very rude and not welcoming. The office is not clean and the stuff is not well trained.
Dr. Rose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Michelle P Rose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle P Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.