Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle B Ruby has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Michelle B Ruby has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Michelle B Ruby is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
dr was upset because we switch providers and decided my child was fine before looking at him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle B Ruby - Posted on May 28th, 2015
My son is 10 weeks old. We took him in because we thought he had an ear infection because he has been extremely fussy the last 3 days. Dr Ruby was originally his primary physician but was switch to the pediatrician my wife grew up using. I had to take my son in for an emergency appointment today and the first thing this dr said to me when she walked in was "ohh i guess mom didnt want to come in and have me tell her everything is fine with him again." now this is the first time i have ever seen this dr, and the second time my son has ever seen this dr. She decided he was fine before even looking at him. The fist time we brought him in was because he could not breath through his nose so he wasnt eating or sleeping ( 6 weeks old). what she said was extremely unprofessional and honestly made me feel like crap for wanting to make sure my son was ok. I do not even trust that she would have told me if anything was wrong after making that statement. I do NOT recommend anyone take their children to see her. Go find a dr that will take the time to look at your child and come in with an open mind. Not someone that is going to treat your child and you like a burden.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
32 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Michelle B Ruby Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michelle B Ruby's office for more information.
4855 SW Western Ave Beaverton, OR : (503) 643-7565
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE BEAVERTON MEDICAL OFFICE, 4855 SW Western Ave, Beaverton, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle B Ruby, MD - Pediatrics in Beaverton, OR, in this video.
Dr. Michelle B Ruby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beaverton, OR.