Dr. Michelle A Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle A Simmons?

Dr. Simmons has a personality that makes you, almost immediately, feel comfortable with her. She always takes time to listen, and actually HEARS what you are saying. She never rushes through my appointments and I leave her office feeling grateful that I have such an amazing doctor.

Fantastic person, friendly, caring, nourturing doctor.

Personable bedside manner

I feel I'm in very good hands with Dr. Simmons. She's very thorough and easy to talk with.

The worst

Dr. Simmons does not listen to her patients. I have been trying to get pregnant for two years. She has never recommended tests to see if there may be a problem. I gave up and went to another doctor who ran tests right away and determined that I cannot have children. All Dr. Simmons ever told me was "try for six more months" . She

Takes time and Understands

I think that Dr. Simmons is wonderful. She has a good bedside manner, she listens and understands. All of her staff that I have delt with has been great and very thorough. I truly have no complains. I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a good Gynecologist.

Personable, Relatable, Caring, Puts you at ease

Doctors make me nervous, so much that my blood pressure go thru the roof. Dr. Simmons, made me feel as ease, answered all my questions, asked questions about my family (which was so sweet b/c I think that is so important. She was highly recommended and I understand why. Also, the office staff was extremely friendly and one of the RN's said she could help with infertility questions. Top notch Dr and top notch staff.

Wonderful Doctor

Wonderful doctor. She delivered our little angel and was patient and kind through the whole procedure even though there was difficulty getting my epidural administered. She allowed us to take pictures of her as well! Looking forward to seeing her again! Great OB/GYN