Dr. Michelle G Sims Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michelle G Sims?

Caring, great doctor

Recently had cataract surgery by Dr. Sims and after the surgery I immediately noticed that my vision was not what it should be. After several visits and not getting the problem resolved, I sought a second opinion and found out that the IOL (intraocular lens) that was inserted in my eye was the wrong power. The new surgeon I sought found completely different readings from the readings that were collected from Dr. Sim's staff at Wheaton Eye Clinic. I had to get LASIK surgery to correct the poor vision in my eye that had resulted from Dr. Sim's surgery. I am completely satisfied with the result I obtained from my new surgeon, and I would not recommend Dr. Sims or Wheaton Eye Clinic to my friends and family.