Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle L Singer MD
Dr. Michelle L Singer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michelle L Singer has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle L Singer - Posted on October 2nd, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle L Singer - Posted on July 12th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle L Singer - Posted on February 14th, 2012
I had a tummy tuck and breast lift. Dr Singer was very upfront about what to expect and the final results timeframe. I have been thrilled with my surgery and Dr Singer has been wonderful in her initial surgery, follow up, and my many questions after the surgery. I have been so impressed with her that I have started using her as my gynocologist as well.
She helped me when my original GYN denied me!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle L Singer - Posted on February 8th, 2012
I love Dr.Singer! About 10 years ago I was having an allergic reaction to a medicine and my Dr. refused to see me. I called Dr. Singers office and she saw me right away. She diagnosed me, I discontinued the medicine and have been her patient ever since. She was so gentle and understanding and even hugged me when I left. I have referred 3 friend to her and we have all been with her for years. She encourages you to ask questions and evcen write them down. She is a competant, thorough, compassionate, giving, joyful person and I am safer and healthier having her for my Doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle L Singer - Posted on February 6th, 2012
I had a Mommy Makeover done by Dr Jones Singer. It was the best decision I've made in a long time. She was caring and gentle when I came in and had my consultations she answered all my questions and put me at ease because I was very apprehensive about doing this even though I wanted it done I was afraid. Talking to her made me know everything was going to be great. Check her out for any procedures you're thinking about, you won't be disappointed
Dr. Michelle L Singer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michelle L Singer's office for more information.
11585 Allisonville Rd Fishers, IN : (317) 578-0421
Locations & Directions11585 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN
Dr. Michelle L Singer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fishers, IN.