Highly Dissatisfied

Great doctor

Love this doctor. She treats the person inside as well as makes you look your best

GREAT DR.

I don't enjoy going to many dr. visits, but Dr. Jones-Singer really makes you comfortable and makes the visit somewhat enjoyable. I am glad I chose her as my dr!

great experience

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift. Dr Singer was very upfront about what to expect and the final results timeframe. I have been thrilled with my surgery and Dr Singer has been wonderful in her initial surgery, follow up, and my many questions after the surgery. I have been so impressed with her that I have started using her as my gynocologist as well.

She helped me when my original GYN denied me!

I love Dr.Singer! About 10 years ago I was having an allergic reaction to a medicine and my Dr. refused to see me. I called Dr. Singers office and she saw me right away. She diagnosed me, I discontinued the medicine and have been her patient ever since. She was so gentle and understanding and even hugged me when I left. I have referred 3 friend to her and we have all been with her for years. She encourages you to ask questions and evcen write them down. She is a competant, thorough, compassionate, giving, joyful person and I am safer and healthier having her for my Doctor.

great Surgeon

I had a Mommy Makeover done by Dr Jones Singer. It was the best decision I've made in a long time. She was caring and gentle when I came in and had my consultations she answered all my questions and put me at ease because I was very apprehensive about doing this even though I wanted it done I was afraid. Talking to her made me know everything was going to be great. Check her out for any procedures you're thinking about, you won't be disappointed

Loyal patient

I have been a patient of Dr Singer for 4 years. She is a wounderful doctor and a skilled surgeon. If you are looking for a gynocologist our a Cosmetic surgeon she would be my first pick

Dr Singer is Great, but her office changed locations.

Dr. Jones Singer is knowledgeable and was very attentive to my needs. Her office staff is both friendly and helpful. Overall a great experience. Would recommend to anyone.Her office moved locations about a year ago. Her new address for anyone concerned is:9800 Westpoint DriveSuite 100 Indianapolis, Indiana 46256

Asked a man was a little uneasy to get lapo....but the Doc was able to ease my stress and answer all my questions. The process went well and I would use again.

Sophie Stevens

I enjoyed (as much as you can) my doc appointment. Good bedside manner knows everything to know.

Dr. Michelle L Singer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fishers, IN.

Dr. Michelle L Singer Is this you?