Dr. Michelle I Sotos Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michelle I Sotos?

Dr. Sotos is one of the few physicians I am thankful to not have to work with. I got pulled to another floor for 4 hours from my regular ICU unit. I had to call her twice on my shift and she did nothing but talk down to me like I was a child and not a nurse. Come to find out this is her regular attitude towards nurses on the floor. I would never recommend her as a physician and am embarrassed to know that she is part of this "team". I pride myself in the fact that I can get along with the majority of people but I can't get along with someone who doesn't treat nurses like part of a team or respect them as healthcare professionals.