Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle M Sprengelmeyer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Long-Term Care
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I had only seen Dr. Sprengelmeyer a couple of times for routine things when I had several health issues pop up at one time. I was amazed how quickly she made sure I got the correct tests and sent me to appropriate specialist for some of my health needs and worked diligently to correct the health problems that could that could be monitored in her office. Due to my own experience, I would definitely recommend Dr. Michelle Sprengelmeyer.
I saw Dr. Sprengelmeyer for about 3 years. I was surprised to find that her nurses did most of the work and she would come in for a few minutes and then leave. She appeared annoyed to have to answer questions I had. I consistently found her to have poor communication skills and a condescending approach. She misdiagnosed me to have a condition that I do not have. I would not recommend her. I have moved on to another doctor is very competent, warm and professional.
25 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Clarkson Regional Health Service
Dr. Michelle M Sprengelmeyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle M Sprengelmeyer in this video.
Dr. Michelle M Sprengelmeyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moline, IL.