- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle A Stefka MD
Dr. Michelle A Stefka, MD is a doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA, with other offices in Burlington, MA and Peabody, MA. They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology.
Dr. Michelle A Stefka has 3 locations
Dr. Michelle A Stefka has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michelle A Stefka has the following 14 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Michelle A Stefka Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michelle A Stefka
Dr. Stefka graduated from the State University of New York Upstate Medical University in 2004. Dr. Stefka works in Peabody, MA and 2 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Stefka is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and Lahey Medical Center Peabody.