Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle L Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michelle L Sullivan has the following 7 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Michelle L Sullivan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michelle L Sullivan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 15
I am 49 years old and have been to a variety of doctors over the years. A few things impress me about Dr. Sullivan: 1.) She is very smart and keeps up with so many conditions; 2.) She is warm and compassionate; 3.) She listens! She doesn't come to a conclusion without listening, asking questions, and ordering the right tests to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes, she runs late. But I actually don't mind that because she's giving other patients exactly what I would want: Time! She doesn't rush to get to the next patient; she spends the time that's needed to diagnose the condition. My whole family now goes to her!
There are many reasons why I am writing this rewiew for Dr Michelle Sullivan. One reason stands out more is that she is the most competent, knowledgeable doctor that I entrust my family and my family's health. She is a great listener and does a fantastic job understanding my issues and quickly knows the remedy. I've also had great success in her referrals. Definitely a credit to her profession.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichelle L Sullivan Do, 21200 S La Grange Rd, Frankfort, IL
Dr. Michelle L Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, IL.