Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle L Swiglo
Dr. Michelle L Swiglo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Swiglo is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, St John's Hospital and Woodwinds Health Campus. Dr. Swiglo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle L Swiglo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
She is the best Dr I have seen in very long time. She doesn't just listen to me She LISTENS to me. She always has my my best interests at heart, even to the point of thinking about me at seminars regarding my conditions and informing me with any new information.I would (and have) highly recommended her to friends, family, and my own patients. Thank You Dr. Swiglo!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Swiglo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Michelle L Swiglo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEntira Family Clinic, 3550 Labore Rd Ste 7, Saint Paul, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle L Swiglo in this video.
Dr. Michelle L Swiglo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.