Dr. Michelle Taube Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Taube?

Just don't

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Save your time and health and see someone else. Seriously the most rude doctor I have ever had in my life. She is SUPER fat phobic. regardless of what you come in for you will find her grilling you about weight. You're sick? Well probably because you're overweight. She doesn't listen to my concerns, she doesn't show an ounce of compassion. She talks to me in a way that seems like she thinks I am lying to her. She very much carries herself like she is above you. Just seriously, don't go to her. She is super easy to get in quickly to see but I have a feeling it is because she is so rude no one wants to see her

Beware

Posted on September 13th, 2016

This doctor will threaten your meds for your conditions,both minor conditions and life threatening conditions to force you do go do procedures that have nothing to do with the conditions the meds are for by saying she wont refill them again.I have asked her to address other problems like I the severe charlie horsing I have from my toes to my chest.Its is not something I can make happen on demand,it does it when the body wants.Because I cant make it happen on demand she shined this on.Its quite painful.This is not the only condition I have she shined on.She is the rudest doctor I have ever seen. Treats you like your beneath her and thinks you dont have the right to decide what medical treatments you have done by pulling and meds she prescribes for other conditions

patient

Posted on February 13th, 2016

this dr. taube lacks in human skills. I have been with her for many years. I have experienced her God complex personally. she and Rebecca are the worst that physicians and assistants have to offer. I am only with them because I have no options. I am giving her no stars because she is rude, she will not provide the care I have requested. I have requested a referral for bariatric surgery and the referral was denied and then I appealed and the denial was upheld. this doctor has told me that she would be my doctor as long as I complied with everything she said for me to do when and how she told me to do it. she decided that I am an addict and there fore beneath her and not worth her time or energy to treat me. He is an uncaring, cold very lacking in human compassion and she is dishonest. the doctors take an oath to do no harm unfortunately she does not live up to this oath

Rude

Posted on January 24th, 2016

I have been in Dr. Taube's care since 2013. I have been healthy for the most part.Dr. Taube has been okay until this last appt. I have seen her nurs ...

Good listener

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Taube asks the right questions and takes time to listen to my responses, sometimes reading accurately between the lines. She is compassionate and caring without sacrificing professionalism.

More connection

Posted on August 25th, 2015

She does not listen to patient concerns.

Dr. Michelle Taube is a bad DR. ...Will hurt you more

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Dr. Michelle taube and her assistant Rebecca are the worst. The are rude, dismissive, will get pretty much everything wrong about you, including not even checking about allergies and giving something that would harm you.... dr taube is cruel and most times will not treat whatever you need treated. I have 8 bulging discs that she refused to give me mri's claiming she could not read x-rays but that she saw nothing wrong with me....I finally get my mri's from having to go to the hospital as I was suffering extrordinary pain,and find just in my lumbar and c-spine alone I have 8 broad based bulging discs......she still cannot get the right referral to the orthopedic surgeon right and continues to cause me distress and further harm by not getting these severe injuries looked at. she yelled at me in front of my husband and 6 yr old child as I cried out in pain in her office...she tells me she will have no more of that and If I want to be treated at all I will not do that again...I just sobbed and went to get an xray...that xray tech at the crescent clinic held me as I cried uncontrollably , she stated this happened to her at this clinic as well.... she said there is a number to report bad doctors but the clinic played games to not give it to me and then dropped me as a patient after I made several complaints about this dr. I am in the middle of neuro surgery and many severe back injuries....PLEASE DO NOT PICK THIS DR OR THIS CLINIC....this type of malicious, vindictive, cruel behavior needs to be stopped...Perhaps my new lawyer can help with this as well....someone needs to stop her...she even tried to take away my life saving asthma medication claiming she did not think I needed them...LOL she wanted another office visit to determine if she would give me a refill ....so I made the appointment got my refill and then called my insurance company to make another complaint. I must note she refused to send me to a asthma specialist....

patient + RN,CARN,CSAC,CNP

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Dr. Taube was my personal physician & my father's personal physician for over five years in a remote Hawaiian community on East Maui in Hawaii. She is an excellent diagnostician with perception, empathy & depth while interacting with her patients.

Interested

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Dr. Taube is always interested in "you". She listens to your most minor issue and thoroughly addresses your concerns. The most amazing thing about her though is her willingness to acknowledge her limits. Even when she thought she knew what my problem was - she referred me to a specialist because an alternate answer had serious implications. As a result of her non-egocentric caring, I received the appropriate treatment. She is an amazing doctor.

Not very nice

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

she always has this attitude like you are irritating her with your questions. She gets snappy if you question her at all.

Posted on August 26th, 2017