Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle P Tham Metz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Artificial Insemination
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
15 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Michelle P Tham Metz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichelle P Tham Metz Md, 155 E 76th St, New York, NY
Dr. Michelle P Tham Metz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.