Dr. Michelle Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Thomas?

Posted on June 28th, 2014

Dr Thomas was knowledgeable regarding the illness of my child. She sat down and examined him. He did not cry amazingly enough he was very comfortable with her not like other dictors.

Compassion and Dedication

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I am writing regarding Dr. Thomas' treatment of my wife, who suffered a traumatic brain injury. After several transfers and conversations with countless doctors, Dr. Thomas was the first to sit down and explain what was happening. She took whatever time I needed, and made me feel like my wife was the most important patient in the world. She exuded concern for my wife, myself and our family. She was relentless in pursuing diagnostic pathways to improve my wife's condition. I don't know if I will ever encounter a doctor as dedicated, knowledgeable, or caring as Dr. Thomas; I can only hope.

Posted on January 13th, 2017