Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle A Timmons has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I had the worst experience with Dr Timmons. Every time I took my baby to her office for sick visit, she never prescribed anything and one day when she was not available another doctor wrote us a prescription and was surprised that Dr Timmons never did anything. Due to her my baby end up in ER and was admitted for 3 days. Even ER doctor asked me if our doctor did some test and prescribe anything since my baby's condition was so bad. She is a horrible doctor.
As a first time mother, I felt left to my own devices. I didn't feel like I was given any guidance as to what was coming up developmentally. If, as the parent, I'm having to research and do all the "work" myself, what am I going to the doctor for? I switched to a new doctor. Plus, I think the office primarily takes Obamacare patients, as the clientele looks "rough", which didn't give me a good feeling when taking my infant there.
My so has been seeing Dr. Timmons for almost two years now. She is fantastic! Listens to my questions and concerns and doesn't treat me like she knows better for my son than I do. She'll even get on the phone personally to talk to me about concerns instead of just relaying a message through the nurse. Not that I would mind talking to the nurses, however, because they are simply wonderful too!
She is not honest. She treated me like a fool in order to protect her colleague who prescribed a wrong medicine. I want to say doctor, it's not a hard thing to find the information of advert effects of a medicine as long as you know how to use google!! As a young patient's mom, I deserve to know the truth and I need to protect my baby! Dear doctor, I feel so disappointed on you and you ruined all my trust on you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Michelle A Timmons accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRiviera Pediatrics, 4115 Office Plaza Blvd, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Michelle A Timmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.