Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle F Veneziano has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Veneziano helped me fully recover from years of severe neck pain and vertigo. Before seeing her I was managing the symptoms with chiropractic and acupuncture but the treatments never held. Dr. V. got to the root of the problem and her gentle but powerful treatments unwound years of tension patterns and muscle trauma. I am now pain free and my posture is better then ever! She's a gift to all who see her!
'I arrived at Dr Veneziano's office after trying everything to get out of years of constant pain from 2 herniated discs and stenosis. Within two sessions I began to see an improvement, and ten months later I was able to ski, back pack, handle international flights with ease, and have full functioning back. Dr Michelle V is the only practitioner I have found in my long search with such a deep understanding of both the subtle aspects of how stress and blocked energy contribute to dis-ease, equalled by her mastery over the structural, mechanical aspects of the body. I find myself melted open into deep relaxation, and then powerfully adjusted within each session. I consider Dr Veneziano a master practitioner with a true gift for healing, and also someone who will give an honest appraisal. She is one of the rare practitioners who will tell you if she cannot help, and refer you to who she thinks can. I cannot recommend Dr Veneziano highly enough.'
I shuffled into Dr. Veneziano's office on two walking sticks experiencing the most intense and debilitating back pain of my life. After seeing an orthopedist that morning, I had not only resigned myself to canceling a long planned vacation to Hawaii, but also to a life of restriction and pain. After an hour and a half of osteopathic treatment, and a short but deep rest, I got off her table and WENT FOR A WALK! In just one treatment I was able to go on my vacation after all, and play a round of golf! Weeks later I am still amazed at this seeming miraculous outcome. And deeply grateful for having my life back. Thank you Dr. Veneziano.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Colorado Springs Osteopathic Foundation
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichelle F Veneziano Do, 655 Redwood Hwy Frontage Rd Ste 160, Mill Valley, CA
Dr. Michelle F Veneziano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mill Valley, CA.