Dr. Michelle G Walsh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michelle G Walsh?

Dr Walsh has been our families pediatric doctor for over 18 years. She and the staff are wonderful. They are truely genuine in care and concern for your children. Simply amazing very blessed and grateful!

Dr. Walsh is the bet in my opinion!

I would recommend Dr.Walsh to anyone because she is the nicest most helpful and caring doctor I have ever met. And You can really tell she loves kids. My boys and I absolutely love her and the staff. The nurses are always nice and helpful as well. She has been our pediatrician for a very long time and has helped us through some health issues over the years. Thanks to her my boys are healthy and active. :)

Great Doctor!

I moved from out of state and had no idea who I should choose for a pediatrician. A few of my co-workers recommended Dr. Walsh and I'm so glad they did! I have 4 very active kids, so we are in to see the doctor regularly. She is always so patient and kind. I love all of her nurses too! Most of then even know us by name now.

We love Dr Walsh! She has been outstanding and patient as she has helped me take care of all 3 of my fussy babies!!! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Dr. Walsh has been a phenomenal doctor for my family and I. She has always been very understanding and gone out of her way to provide outstanding service for us. All the specialists that she's referred to have also been wonderful. I would be very hesitant seeing anyone else.

Choose another doctor

This dr is a know it all. The wait for her has been no less than 45 minutes or more. She doesn't get it at all. If you are perfect and have the perfect child, then this dr is for you - if you need a caring, listening, compassionate dr - don't choose her. You are looked down upon when speaking to her - she is very condescending.