Have you seen Dr. Michelle H White?

Amazing experience!!!

Awesome doctor!

She was the best doctor ever, and the next time that I need a doctor, I will chose her!

Simply The Best!

I wish I would have found her sooner!! I needed a revision after another doctor botched my eyes leaving them lumpy and severely creased. Not only do they look great but she also corrected a 5 year long dry eye condition that caused me a lot of pain and light sensitivity. On top of that her bedside manner is amazing! I can't say enough positive things about her! Her husband was my anesthesiologist and he was great too! I'm very grateful to them!

Dr. White has excellent interpersonal skills while maintaining a professional demeanor. All my friends and family agreed that they could see the difference in my appearance after my treatment. I would recommend Dr. White to anyone who wants professional advice as well as excellent skills.

Best choice for Medical Aesthetics Oculoplastic care in Denver Metro!

I have been a patient of Dr. White's for over five years and feel lucky to have found a physician with excellent clinical skills and a bedside manner to mtch. Dr. White has an excellent eye and is extremely talented with injectables. I always leave looking refreshed and natural, never frozen. Dr, White has also provided care for some functional issues and I have had with excellent outcomes. She is empathetic, kind and very knowledgeable. She also has flexible, convenient office hours and you will never rushed.

I was referred to Dr. White by my general eye doctor who said she was a good doctor and specialized only in eyelids, and now I love the way I look. Dr. White was kind and did a great job on my upper and lower eyelid surgery! Her staff is amazing too

Dr. White has excellent bedside manner. Post-Op I really do look amazing. My eyes look great, internal sutures - no one can even tell I've had surgery! Very symmetrical result, completely comfortable with my care. I would recommend family and friends to Dr. White.

Excellent bedside manners and compassion. Takes time to fully explain diagnosis and treatment.She is the complete care giver. Staff is just as compassionate also.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Great Doctor

Dr. Michelle White was the nicest and most caring and professional physician I have ever seen. She was the fourth doctor I saw for the same problem, yet she was the first one to properly diagnose it and completely fix the problem. I also talked with some of her other patients who had nothing but great things to say about her and her surgical talent. I wish more doctors were like her!

Dr. Michelle H White is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greenwood Village, CO.

Dr. Michelle H White Is this you?