Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle L Wolcott
Dr. Michelle L Wolcott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Wolcott is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital, St Anthony North Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle L Wolcott has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Wolcott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Michelle L Wolcott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCu Sports Medicine Cherry Creek, 2000 S Colorado Blvd Ste 1, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle L Wolcott in this video.
Dr. Michelle L Wolcott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.