Dr. Michelle Wong Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Wong?

Posted on May 19th, 2016

She is an amazing Dr. She delivered my son and I must say I recommend her to deliver yours too! her staff is amazing.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

STAFF IS VERY ORGANIZED, DURING MY PRENATAL VISITS I AM IN AND OUT DURING MY LUNCH BREAK. VERY COURTEOUS AND INFORMATIVE. NO COMPLAINTS.

Definitely choose her if I got pregnant again! Excellent doctor!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Dr. Wong delivered my first baby in Feb. She is a very professional doctor. She took care of me from my prenatal to postpartum period. I never want to go to a doctor until I met Dr. Wong, that I looked forward to each following appointment after every visit. I highly recommend Dr. Wong to be your OB doctor. Besides, the staff there are very courteous and professional as well, especially Holly (Hope I got her name correctly). She is a cute nurse and had been very helpful. And one more staff (tall, with dark skin, long hair, and without glasses) who is at the reception area really surprised me because she knows who I am and remember my name even we had not talk to each other. That made me feel I had been really taken care of.

Will not go to any other Doc!

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wong. She is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of going to. She gave excellent care throughout my entire pregnancy. She was fantastic during the delivery, which was a difficult one. I cannot say that things would have had the outcome they did had it not been for her excellent skill. I trust no one else to the health of myself and my child. She is highly recommended!!!!

Awesome!

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Can't say enough good things. Incredible attention to detail during my entire pregnancy. Always makes me feel important. Follow up by both her and her staff always exceeds my expectations. Always listens and gives plenty of opportunity and time for my questions.

Excellent

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Wonderful

Posted on July 26th, 2011

She was great!

Top Choice

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Dr Wong provided me with not only the highest quality of care, but also sincere and professional compassion. Speaking as a healthcare professional (Registered Nurse), Dr Wong was my TOP CHOICE to provide my obstetric care throughout both of my pregnancies! I recommend her whole-heartedly.

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Dr. Wong has a wonderful bedside manner that put me at ease immediately. She was able to explain my diagnosis and answer my concerns thoroughly.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017