Have you seen Dr. Michelle R Yagoda?

THE best!

Dr. Yagoda operated on 4 of my friends - two couples. They raved about her. But, I liked my ENT. I live in CT, so it was a big trip to see her. But, I was tired of going on antibiotics for sinus infections so many times every year. My friends told me that their sinus surgery with Dr. Yagoda was life-changing. I knew other people who had had sinus surgery with other doctors who said that they didn't notice much difference. I didn't want to be one of those people. And, besides, my ENT told me that he didn't think it would help much because I had polyps which he said was a problem with my immune system. But, I went to see Dr. Yagoda and she explained every detail of my problem in such a simple way. She explained not only why surgery would help, but also why NOT having surgery would make my problem worse. I had surgery with her (it was expensive...but so worth it!) and I haven't had a sinus infection in over a year! I can breathe and my life has changed for the better. Go see her and you will see the difference first hand. There's a reason why so many other doctors review her so highly. Not all doctors are the same.

highly recommended voice doctor

staff was great from the first email contact (i filled out the online contact form after being referred by other the stage manager of my show) the office staff was actually competent, friendly and helpful! she offers discounts for performers, singers and students. she took a full history including what notes i had problems with! she examined me and explained everything. she was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable and put me at ease. she is the best for a reason, but she didn't let it get to her ego. finally, someone who knows about professional voice and can communicate it in terms anyone can understand. add that she actually cares, and you have one amazing specialist! worth every penny!

Excellent ENT!

My experience with Dr. Yagoda was as an ENT. She was extremely knowledgable and generous with her time. I was impressed by her incorporation of wholistic approaches as well. She was very professional but at the same time so down to earth and engaging. Very impressed and will see her again!

Great for voice and beauty!!!

Recommended by other singers, She is integrative and comprehensive. She explains everything and takes the time to listen and educate. She will coordinate with your voice coach and the stage manager! And...as an added bonus, she does Botox, fillers, etc...because she is not only an expert voice doc, but a facial plastic surgeon too!

Caring and kind

Very friendly and informative about the processes used - this was a screening offered for National Voice Day - I learned a lot about my vocal cords and what affects them such as acid reflux etc. She provided me with documentation which I can use to better the lasting effects on my vocal cords.

So lucky to have found her...

If you are tired of being treated like you are on line in at a deli counter, and if you want someone who can make a diagnosis by listening to you and examining you (without ordering hugely expensive and sometimes invasive tests), you will love Dr. Yagoda! She and her staff and warm and engaging. The office is understated, beautiful and clean! Everything is handled like a five star hotel. It can't get any better than this!

Dr. Michelle R Yagoda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.