Dr. Michelle Zaniewski Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Zaniewski?

Great doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Z for about 15 years. She is always caring and very informative. She answers all of my question and makes certain that I understand. Whether I see her or he PA i always leave feeling cared for. I don't understand how the one person lost her lab results when the lab sends them directly to Dr. Z. The patient is not responsible for bringing them to the office. Sometimes the wait is a little long but I've had some pretty bad experiences with other endos, so it is worth it. I moved an hour away from her 9 years ago but I will not switch to a new endo until I am forced to. It is worth the drive. She monitors my thyroid nodule with a sonogram every year and if it has grown she does a biopsy. I've had 2 biopsies with her over the 15 years both times it showed it was not malignant. Better safe than sorry. You can request to see her personally if you aren't comfortable seeing the PA. She is a very knowledgeable doctor.

Lack of Professionalism, by Dr. and Staff

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Always request appointment with Dr. Zaniewski - Singh, but she never seems to be in the office at the time of my appointment and I am forced to see the PA. Insurance billing errors made by Dr. Z's staff has created a financial nightmare for our family. I contacted her office manager and billing clerk multiple times about the matter and now the item has been turned over to collections by Quest Diagnostics. There are many more problems with the manner in which Dr. Zaniewski and her staff have handled the medical care for my family, and their refusal to transfer medical records to new Endocrinologist until I am preparing to file a complaint with the Texas Medical Board. I cannot in good faith recommend Dr. Michelle Zaniewski-Singh and her staff to anyone seeking the services of an Endocrinologist.

A very knowledge endocrinologist

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Dr. Zaniewski is the most concerned doctor when it comes to the endocrine system and I've been her patient for over 20 yrs. She is highly knowledgeable in her field and has been numerous times voted as one of the top doctors in Houston. She is very thorough in her work and even discovered a pituitary tumor when I had no symptoms except for blood work. Her office is caring, it's easy to get an appt., and she takes time with the patient answering any questions they may have.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Worst example of desire for money over patient care. This office takes as little time as possible. They are so interested in the mighty dollar that they do not have time for the patient.

Rude office with focus on money

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I believe they are in the business of making money not helping patients. They are so concerned regarding the mighty dollar they forget that they have patients who are ill and need good solid caring medical attention.

Skip this doctor......

Posted on December 5th, 2015

This is the worst example of a "doctor". You barely are able to see her. When she does come in you get a brief and very impersonal evaluation. In the middle of my brief time her husband walked into the room. With no apology he took her out of the room for a phone call. Her husband, who I believe is the office manager, has no respect for women. The way he speaks to you is with contempt and disrespect. If you are considering an endocrinologist please do yourself a favor and do not go to this "doctor". I wish they had no stars. One seems too generous.

Posted on November 1st, 2015

I never see the dr. Only see her PA

Customer

Posted on July 16th, 2015

What I do like is they care What I dislike is they will either have you waiting past your appt time in the waiting room or call your name and then have you sitting and waiting int the back. The only reason I have stayed is because they care, but when it comes to your time and you waiting and waiting past your appointment time is way out of line.

Posted on June 6th, 2015

This office is only interested in money.

Don't Listen to Negative Reviews

Posted on May 19th, 2015

I don't understand all the negative reviews. I have been a patient of Dr. Z for over 10 years. She is the best doctor I have ever been to. I absolutely love her. She is smart, listens and is a very caring person. She has monitored me for other health issues I have for which I was unable to find a decent primary care doctor. Do not listen to the negative reviews. Dr. Z is amazing. She is, as I have said above, the best doctor, bar none, that I have ever been to.

Duplicate 5's

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I find it odd that her Office Manager will respond to a bad review; however, if you look at all of the reviews those rated "5's" are entered twice and the lower ratings are only entered once. Why didn't the Office Manager correct that problem? SO, IN ACTUALITY, HER OVERALL RATING SHOULD BE A "2". A SCORE OF 2 OUT OF 5 IS NOT IMPRESSIVE AT ALL. I THINK SHE MISSED THE BEDSIDE MANNER AND PLEASANT ATTITUDE WHILE GETTING ALL OF THIS EDUCATION. IT DOES NO GOOD IF NO PATIENTS COME TO YOU FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERTISE IF YOU ARE NOT COGNIZANT OF EACH PATIENT OR COMPASSIONATE OF THEIR FEELINGS, CONCERNS, OR HEALTH.

Worst experience

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

I first saw her in 2012 for hyperthyroidism, she did the treatment and now here I am nearly 3 years and 28 visits later and no improvement!!! this doctor is all about money!!! she only spend 5 minutes with you, she wont take the time to ask you questions all she does is read the lab test and prescribe you new meds!! and if you miss an appointment its $50 on your next visit.