Dr. Michiel Noe Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michiel Noe?

Posted on December 13th, 2016

They brought me in on a day when no one else could see me. He will be my doctor forever now.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Never once met Dr. Noe, saw his np Maggie she was not very helpful when asking questions she went around answering me. I'm high risk and when I would call in giving them my name and info they would ask if I was sure I was a patient. Sent me to er and never followed up. I switched Drs would not recommend. Wait times are ridiculous I was in the exam room waiting to be see for over 45 minutes

DR. NO!

Posted on March 4th, 2016

My pregnancy has been high risk since 3 months, I even had a tear in my placenta. Dr. Noe did not recommend me to a high risk Dr, nor did he bother to follow up with me and the baby right away. It's sad that he represents the city, but has such a bad quality of work. I don't respect him, nor his practices for a medical doctor. Although he has many patients, he doesn't have time to give the time and attention to each and every one. I was off hence my whole pregnancy, and he didn't assure me anything or help me what so ever. I respect Carol Marquette, and the Nurse Practitioner Debbie Myers. Wonderful ladies to see if you attend Sun City Women's. But a word of advice Dr. Noe, if you are too busy, stop taking patients. Especially those whom you don't have any time nor care for. I'm glad I switched doctors, and I will never return to Sun City especially after my experience there. Sad that you represent El Paso with your 19 years of "experience." Do it as your passion, not for the money.

My Favorite GYNO

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr. Noe has been extremely helpful. I had a Dr Before who was rude and never followed up. Dr. Noe Was the complete opposite!

Great experience both times!

Posted on May 10th, 2015

I was reading other reviews and I'm shocked! He's delivered both my babies natural and it went great! He pushed the nurses to not give me petocin and let my body dialate on it's own. My son pooped inside of me he reacted quickly and calmly. I had a horrible doctor before him that told me I was high risk and that my son had a disability. I switched to Dr. Noe and he said everything was fine he didn't understand why the previous doctor would say any of those things. His nurse Roxy is super sweet too!! Great doctor I even made my mom switch to him as well!

Posted on May 10th, 2015

His staff is not the best. Elizabeth, the sonographer, did two ultrasounds on me and it came out different each time. Sounded like I was going to have a hysterectomy so I got a second opinion from gynecologist in Mexico and hysterectomy was not going to be needed after all. I had surgery done in Mexico and do not regret my decision. I had a tumor of 2.5 pounds near left ovary extracted with much success. I can't say anything bad about Dr. Noe. He is very personable but feel he needs to change his staff so that he is better able to do his job. I just did not feel comfortable with the ultrasounds that were done incorrectly by sonographer. I probably would have gone through with surgery had he had the right staff by his side. Just saw that he is running for political office and wish him the best! My overall rating is pretty much based on the experience of the staff, not the doctor. With a few minor changes in his staff, he will succeed.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

I get to my appointment 30 minutes early just to find out that its been cancelled. They said Dr. has other scheduled procedures, when I have been waiting over a month for a biopsy. They told me they called me and left voicemail, lies! Dr.Marquette FNP is great, but I will not return to this office after my results.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Great place for women!

Posted on December 29th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Noe when I was pregnant with my son and was very pleased with my experience. I have been going to him for 4 years now and have never had a problem with him. I am in agreement that the staff isn't the best, but Dr. Noe in my opinion is great!

Took me in as a walk in

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I was able to see Dr Noe after work (5:00 pm) I did not have an appt. He was very knowledgable about my symptoms and gave referrals to other specialist. I was extremely pleased.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2010

Dr. Noe is a great doctor. He is very corteous and always respectful with me. I have recommended him to others and they say he is great. I have never had a problem with him and I appreciate the fact that he saved my babies life. I have seen Dr. Noe with all 3 of my children and would never think of going with another doctor. As for his staff they could be a little bit more nice and smile once in a while but other than that I have no complaints.

Staff

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Staff members are not caring, seem they all have personal problems that should have been left at the door before they started working. Front clerk is not courteous and should be removed. He was my doctor but not anymore. I have moved on to a caring and comforting doctor and staff.