Dr. Michol Negron Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michol Negron?

Top Notch Doctor Who Cares

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Negron's vast knowledge and ability to think outside the box are accompanied by a terrific bedside manor. She is smarter then most doctors out there and looks at each patient individually, tailoring treatment and care to that patient not just going by what is common and standard but what she thinks will work for each patient. An exceptional doctor who not only provides top notch care but actually cares about her patients. This comes from a person who has been sick for 40+ years and has seen a lot of doctors and does not particularly like them. You can not do better then Dr. Negron, she is truly the cream of the crop.

drug pusher

Posted on July 25th, 2014

I'm healthy but she had me on every drug out there >:( I'm hyper by nature and have had issues that were nothing compared to the avg person yet she put me on antidepressant which took 3 years to get off.

Dr Fink and his wife are wonderful and caring.

Posted on October 15th, 2011

HOWEVER Dr Negron put me on a mind altering medication which changed my life for the worst. It was in HER opinion that I needed the medication. Not only was i vegged out but I turned into an ugly, bitter person lashing out at everyone. It was if the vivaceous person vanished and an evil one took her place. It was a long road back. Once your on that type of medication it does exactly what it is supposed to do, alters your brain. Yes i am a hyper woman, I enjoy life, I have FUN. i laugh-alot. does this sound like a depressed person? Anxious maybe, deporessed NEVER. MY issues were normal for a woman my age. Be VERY CAREFUL placing your TRUST in your MD's. They don't always know whats best for you. Besides this there was interoffice gossip.

Would follow this physician ANYWHERE

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Dr.Negron is one of the finest doctors I have EVER known. Having the misfortune of being diagnosed terminally ill as a child I have seen more than my fair share of doctors. Dr Negron is a physician of the highest integrity.Diagnostic skills of the finest caliber. I met Dr Negron when i had a Cholecystectomy and she was part of the group of physicians that I was seeing. After only meeting Dr Negron once during that hospitalization I knew immediately that I wanted her as my primary physcian. She has remained my primary care for almost twelve years. Her bedside manner is beyond compare, never fails to be comforting and reassuring. She does not just treat your ailment or disease process, she treats you as a person, as a whole. I cannot stress enough that she is not only the finest primary care physician , but also one of the finest people that I have had the blessing to have in my life. I have friends and family members that have also designated her as their primary care physicians and feel the same as I do about her.

Posted on March 11th, 2017