Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michon M Floreani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Weight Loss
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Floreani is very nice. However ... several hundred dollars later, and I still can't get rid of a common yeast infection. When she prescribed a drug that was too expensive, it was my job to find an alternative and suggest it to them. I thought that was one reason I was paying them, silly me. It's also awkward that your pre-doctor visit with the nurse is out in public. That has got to violate some patient privacy laws. Getting an appointment was very easy. But don't expect a super nice office staff. Maybe they aren't super rude if you're pregnant.
Dr. Floreani takes the time to talk with you before the examination to make sure you are comfortable and to make sure she knows your concerns. She answered my long list of questions and has helped me more in the last two months than my doctor of the past 5 years. She is very personable and comforting. I would recommend her to my friends and family!
This was my first visit with her and she is just fabulous. She is on time, professional, caring, patient, asks questions, is gentle, explains everythings she is going to do just before she does is, listens to you, answers all your questions and wants you to call if you have any concerns or questions. I would highly recommend her. I have seen a number of gyn. doctors since we had to relocate a lot and find her to be one of the best experiences I have had with a doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Floreani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Michon M Floreani accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsA Womans Place, 1660 Medical Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL
Dr. Michon M Floreani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.