Dr. Mickey Coffler Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mickey Coffler?

Love HRC

Posted on March 7th, 2014

I am so grateful to Mickey Coffler and his staff at HRC fertility. I went to several fertility specialist in Los Angeles and other locations. None of them could find out why I wasn't getting pregnant. Finally Dr. Coffler suggested a procedure and we found the reason I wasn't able to get pregnant. After a small surgery I was able to start trying again. Within two months I was pregnant and now have a loving baby boy. Dr. Coffler is to thank. After 6 years of trying to get pregnant, it is so great he took the time to listen and help.

Thankful mommy

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I had absolutely no complaint about Dr Coffler. He has a wonderful bedside manner, very knowledgable, and thorough. He even called personally to check on my pregnancy weeks after releasing me to my OB. If you're looking then he is the one

Dr. Mickey Coffler

Posted on May 1st, 2013

Me and my husband Met Dr. Coffler yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised. I felt that he was genuine and really cared about making babies, and not making money. He works with you to figure out the most affordable approach and gives great advice. He is very charming and has excellent bedside manner. I can tell that he loves his job. I feel as though if I'm going to get pregnant through IVF he is the one who will dedicate 100% to making it happen.

Amazing!

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Love Dr. Coffler!

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Dr. Coffler helped me get pregnant and he is helping me stay pregnant. (Had a scary bleed last week and he saw me immediately w/ no appointment.) I have seen him tons of times and I always have a good experience. (This is the Fullerton office.) He always answers all of my questions and he even spent 45 mins. on the phone with me once helping me. The time he puts in and the dedication he has is outstanding. He is the best!

Excellent Bedside Manner

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Dr. Coffler is the best doctor one can hope for. He is very caring and gives personal attention to his patients. He has excellent knowledge and is always reachable through phone and emails. He will always answer all your questions.My husband and I have high regards for him. Highly recommend him. He is simply the best!

Posted on February 26th, 2017