Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mickey M Karram
Dr. Mickey M Karram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, OH, with other offices in Beverly Hills, CA and Florence, KY (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Karram has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mickey M Karram has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mickey M Karram has the following 21 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Child Birth
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Urination Disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Mickey M Karram is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I had gone against my best judgement and proceeded with surgery due to his reputation for surgical skills. His office is rude and unknowledgeable and they do not get better once they have your money. I had complications exceeding the ones I expected and was left in worse condition. I understand there are no guarantees in surgery and I accepted the poor outcome. After I experienced total failure of my repair 8 months after surgery, consultation with a different physician and receipt of my surgical record confirmed that an extra procedure for incontinence had been done despite the fact I had not had incontinence. It was not included on my consent form prior to surgery and had not been disclosed to me after surgery. There had not been any "unforeseen condition" during my surgery to necessitate the extra procedure. I required an additional procedure at a different facility to undo the extra procedure and restore my prior ability to urinate.
I had a hysterectomy due to a cystocele (bladder prolapse) and repair for a rectocele. Good recovery from surg-minimal pain-unfortunately bladder did not cooperate. Had to have second 1 day surg 2 months later for incontinence. Had a sling. Again good surgical experience and my incontinence problem is solved. When I was a young nurse was told best doctors always have worst bedside manner-they don't need to. It is results that count and this MD provides them with long experience and excellent performance.
Very difficult to schedule appointments I ended up seeing him in 3 different locations. Wait time was always long. I waited almost 2 hours once before I finally had to leave. No one apologized. He is very rough. I went to him for one thing; he ended up suggesting an additional procedure which was unnecessary and not covered by insurance. This procedure has also caused physical problems and therefore emotional ones as well.
Dr. Karram is one of a kind . He really knows his way around a woman pelvics parts. I have had 2 surgery by him , he corrected what another doctor did. Dr .karram is one in a million. I had never met a doctor like him , he is awesome. love ya doctor Dr. Karram yes I will refer him to others.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
- University Of Cairo
Dr. Mickey M Karram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mickey M Karram in this video.
Dr. Mickey M Karram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, OH.