Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mickey Merringer
Dr. Mickey Merringer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Verona, PA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Merringer is affiliated with Butler Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Saint Clair Memorial Hospital and St. Clair Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mickey Merringer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Merringer is an intelligent, insightful, and compassionate physician who truly cares about his patients. He spent a great deal of time with me, more so than most doctors would even consider, in an effort to diagnose my problem. Which he did, when other physicians were unable to accurately diagnose my issue or suggest any helpful therapy. I am happy to say that I am doing much, much better after taking his advice.
Dr. Merringer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Butler Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
St. Clair Hospital
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Mickey Merringer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6310 Quincy Dr, Verona, PA
Dr. Mickey Merringer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Verona, PA.