Dr. Mickey P Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mickey P Sharma?

I sleep better at night

My mother lives at an assisted living facility in Pearl River, NY. I sleep better at night knowing this doctor is overseeing her care. I can see how much he is concerned for her when I call him or talk with him at the facility. Truly a gem.

He took care of my sister-in-law in the nursing home. He gave us answers that we never got from the hospital even though it was in the report. I would recommend him as a caring, competent and efficient doctor. Sitting with family and/or patient to explain things and give comfort. Truly a blessing!

Best nursing home doctor

He takes care of my elderly mother and father in a nursing home. He's truly an amazing doctor. The best geriatrician in New York.

Dr. Mickey P Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garnerville, NY.