Dr. Middey Damian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Middey Damian?

If you like being yelled at, your child crying, and being treated less than a person!!

It baffles me that a pediatric endocrinologist (works with children!) is so rude, unprofessional, and uncaring! To add insult to injury, not any of her staff are any better. Be advised! Based on my experience with this doctor, I have made an educated reasoning that she does not care for your children! At least not for my child or any of the other parents' children I personally know who goes to her and ended up being treated less than humane and practically had to change doctors because their children were not being cared for properly in their opinion. She only cares about getting money in my opinion and feel she can intimidate the parents and the children at times because it's not too many endocrinologist in their area. My son gets so stressed and scared whenever he has to go to Dr Damian. I'm already stressed by my son's illness & now the doctor intimidating us and having a sarcastic, cynical, and blaming attitude towards me when I am taking great care of my child (she even says so!).

She is wonderful !

My son was diagnosed with type 1 about a year ago. I was so scared about our " new " life which just seemed so overwhelming to me at the time. Dr. Damian was so kind and patient with all of my 101 questions about this disease, she really helped to empower me with information and NEVER ever rushes us through our appointments. She also makes sure that not only does she spend time talking to me but also spends time talking to my son and making sure he is doing well.I have and I will continue to recommend Dr. Damian to anyone.

Professional, Caring and Efficient

Very courteous and professional staff. Appointment was at 9:00 and as a new patient to this office and a nurse myself I expected a long wait. We were in a room and being seen by the physician within 5 minutes. She was very thorough in obtaining a history and her complete exam on my son. She spoke to me as a mother and not a health care professional and did a fantastic job in easing my concerns. My son was very comfortable with her and her bedside manner was above par. I would and have recomended Dr Damian to other patients and other health care professionals.

so unprofessional

I am appalled how I was treated by this doctors staff and the Doctor herself, her staff hung up on me numerous times and the Doctor herself would not even have the decency to call me back after I left several messages concerning my Sons health. i had questions about my sons health that I needed answered and she would not even return my calls. I couldnt wait to pick up my records from that office. I hope no one else would ever have to go thru having a Doctor that doesn't care about your childs health..