Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Midori Fiocchi
Dr. Midori Fiocchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beachwood, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Cleveland, OH . She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Fiocchi is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital and University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Midori Fiocchi has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Fiocchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Uh Richmond Medical Center
UH Conneaut Medical Center
University Hospitals of Cleveland
44 Years Experience
Universidade De Sao Paulo
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Midori Fiocchi accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Midori Fiocchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.