3.8

Caring,great doctor

I rarely write reviews, but would put this down in writing as my physician, Dr . Mignon Enecilla is truly the best physician, I ever had. She is a warm and caring, empathetic, takes the time to discuss all my concerns in every visit. Very knowledgable. Guides me well to my recovery back to good health.

Excellent doctor

I had been a patient of Dr .Mignon Enecilla for 5 years now . I am always pleased when I see her. She takes really good care of my health and well being. Very professional, intelligent and caring. I am lucky to have her as my doctor. I had recommended her to my family and friends who are now her patients too and are equally pleased with the excellent care they get from this terrific doctor.

Dr.Enecilla is highly recommended. She is very thorough,very knowledgeable and caring, she had treated me several times and I can say I am enjoying good health because of this wonderful physician.

Rushed appointment?

Dr. Enecilla did not find the cyst that my radiation oncologist had previously found, nor was she interested in my showing it to her for future reference. She also did not find it on 3 subsequent office physicals. I would be very concerned if she was my only source of health care.

Excellent at yearly physicals but nothing else. No help or concern with health issues

My first visit as a new patient was a disaster. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and then you get to the doctor. She dismissed my concerns and made me very defensive. It was only when I was brought to tears, did she want to listen. By that point I was done with the appt and did not want to talk further.

Good General Practitioner

General care good. In-depth care? Head to specialist for diagnosis. Overall capable but overworked.

Dr. Mignon A Enecilla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seneca Falls, NY.