Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel Burgos
Dr. Miguel Burgos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Burgos is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Health Central Hospital and Florida Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. Miguel Burgos has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Family Planning
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Burgos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Florida Hospital East
Florida Hospital Orlando
28 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Miguel Burgos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegrated Health Center, 7824 Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando, FL
Dr. Miguel Burgos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.