Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Miguel A Albert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 69
This doctor was not what I expected he treated me very robotic to him everything was normal all the time he waited till week 41 two days before that I was delivering by csection because my baby was too big he was an 8 pound baby I could of done it normal and in top of that he gave me the wrong due date i was very upset when I was told I was going to have a csection he knew all along I didn't want that he came to check up on me but never said anything he was too cold he's not really into his patients I guess he's just been doing this for too long and he's too comfortable with his position I never felt a connection pregnancy is suppose to be something beautiful next time I will make sure I have someone more motivational / passionate to deliver my baby naturally
I have been treated with Dr. MIGUEL ALBERT with my 3 kids one is 10 yrs , 3 yrs old .. and now the new addition to.the family I dont only respect this dr but belive. that has done an excellent job .. He is very busy that is true the appt are fast but he allows u to speak and to ask question he is also very nice his staff are like a big family ...
This is my first pregnancy and I've been using my phone as informational support. This doctor does not get personal with your pregnancy. He's too quick to get all his appointments out and sees you for 10mins or less. I ask questions and the answer I get is "it's normal" all the time. If I ever have another child I will find a different doctor to see me.
Dr. Albert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Health System
Dr. Miguel A Albert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Network, 3659 S Miami Ave Ste 6001, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Miguel A Albert in this video.
Dr. Miguel A Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.