Dr. Miguel J Alcordo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Miguel J Alcordo?

I had to wait 45 minutes to see the doctor and I was the only one in the office. There is not one computer in the office, everything is paper. Doctor is scribbling while he is talking to me. He was very gruff and unfriendly and did not seem to be very concerned about any of my concerns or symptoms. Also, he made rude remarks that made "fun" of me. I would not recommend this doctor.

I take my son to see him after our pediatrician referred us to him for reoccurring coughing and allergy symptoms. He done the testing and got his meds straightened out. We see him in the Flora location and the wait is a little long and the receptionists are not always friendly but he is worth it.

I dont recommend him as a doctor since he does not tell you the cost of tests he runs and is rarely in the office. They say you can leave a message when they call and messages are checked regularly, but THEY ARENT!!! Especially on the weekends! Also he barlely gives refills and you have to go in all the time and pay a copay a bunch of times. He likes his money!

Absolutely fantastic doctor! The service is wonderful and the doctor is very polite and gets you in and out very quickly.