- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel Arenas
Dr. Miguel Arenas, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Arenas is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital, University Medical Center - Tucson and Carondelet St Mary's Hospital. Dr. Arenas has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Miguel Arenas has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Miguel Arenas has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Miguel Arenas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Excellent doctor, superb practice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel Arenas - Posted on June 22nd, 2018
Everyone will treat you with respect and kindness. Dr. Arenas has two competent and knowledgeable nurses who will see you before scheduling any procedure. Note, this is REQUIRED by insurance. I see Shelby Coplen, PA-C and I highly recommend her too. You will see Dr. Arenas before your procedure and again afterwards when he will carefully explain his findings and you will leave with a full-color report. His surgery staff is truly exceptional, very kind and attentive. I have no hesitation in strongly recommending Dr. Arenas and Mesquite Gastroenterology.
Not a patients doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel Arenas - Posted on September 8th, 2017
Danger - do not go to this office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel Arenas - Posted on May 4th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel Arenas - Posted on June 30th, 2016
Want to see a doctor not a nurse practitioner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel Arenas - Posted on June 28th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Arenas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital
University Medical Center - Tucson
Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Tucson Medical Center
Northern Cochise Community Hospital
Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Tucson Heart Hospital
University Medical Center
Tucson Surgery Center
Carondelet St. Joseph`s
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Miguel Arenas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.