Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Miguel Battle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 53
I have been seeing Doctor Batlle , for about 3 years he is the most compassionate Doctor I have ever seen ..yes his waiting room does get full but he will sit and talk to me for as long as I need to answer any questions I have he sends me for testing when there is a problem and there have been many I feel safe Talking to him about anything . He really does care about people and there well being I know that all my appointments are going to be long but I don't get mad because I know that he is giving his other patients the same time and care that he gives to me . He does have 1 aide that works for him her name is Linda and is a pure witch she thinks that she is the doctor I have complained many times about her and I make sure That I make my appointments when its her day off .sometimes I have been unlucky and she was working she is always questioning what the Doctor prescribes me that is his Job not her's she may read my file but she does not know everything that me and the Doctor talk about he prescribes what he feels I need at that time .Every time you see your Doctor its rarely for the exact same thing .I love My Doctor and would send anyone I care for to him he is a honest caring man .
I love Dr. Batlle but his staff is unorganized unfriendly they will lie to on the phone and tell you that have taken car of something when they have not for instance paperwork, testing. They will even say they have spoken to Dr. Batlle when they have not and will lie about it. I know good help is hard to find but really in a Dr. Office environment these people do not need to be working there!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University of Washington
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2233 Park Ave, Orange Park, FL
Dr. Miguel Battle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.