Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Miguel Bryce has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Miguel Bryce has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Pacemaker Implantation
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Dr. Miguel Bryce has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
My husband has been going to Dr. Bryce for almost 10 years. He is an excellent Dr. and we like working with him. However, the office staff is not the best. If you try to make an appointment, they don't call you back and they are just plain rude and no customer service skills. However, the nurses have been very responsive and will call and give blood results promptly. The only complaint in the office staff, as it is as most Dr. offices these days. I think they hire the rudest people they can find and who don't care.
Dr. Bryce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Miguel Bryce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Associates Of Lake County, 1879 Nightingale Ln Ste C1, Tavares, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Miguel Bryce, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Tavares, FL, in this video.
Dr. Miguel Bryce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tavares, FL.