Dr. Miguel C Cerejo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel C Cerejo?

Initiial great visit, but no follow through

He spent over two hours at initial visit outlining what he saw as plan of action, ordered scads of tests and then did not follow through with diagnosis or treatment. Was seeing several specialists who were waiting for his feedback to decide on treatment plan, but despite many promises to contact them, over five months have passed and none have been contacted. Phone calls and emails go unanswered....

Great doctor

I had to wait a while to see him but once I saw him I knew why. He took his time with me and was very nice to my family who had accompanied me. He has an excellent bedside manner and educated me about my illness. He listened well and I did not feel like I was being rushed out of the office. He is a fantastic physician. I wish there were more like him.

Best doctor in the world. Unbelievable skill and what a bedside manner. There is noone comprable to this.

Dr. Miguel C Cerejo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.