Dr. Miguel A De La Rosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel A De La Rosa?

ACSW, CCFC

Dr. Delarosa is an excellent physician. He is patient, takes the time to listen, and provide accurate diagnosis and treatment. He has been my physician over 15 years.

Angry, unprofessional, rude and disrespectful.

This "doctor" clearly has anger management issues. I go with a copy of my blood work and discuss with him my treatment from my previous doctor. De La Rosa becomes aggravated when I tell him his suggestion doesn’t fit well with my body in terms on how my body reacts to this treatment. He slams his pen on the table and tells me to find another doctor. I was shock by his behavior so I told him I am surprised by his reaction and that I didn’t understand it.

This doctor is a complete wacko and very unprofessional. Very disorganized, he was like high on drugs or something. He curses and decribes your private body parts vulgarly. No respect for women. Tries to sell you other products that are not pertaining to internal medicine. He was selling cosmetic packages.

This is the best doctor one could have.he makes you feel comfortable and is open minded to you he wants to answer all your questions. This doctor is also a therapist even if he isn't classified as one he is. He takes good care of his patients. He has a great gift for What he do.thanks for being a great doctor.

Finally an honest caring Doctor!

exceptional practicioner

I have had several doctors during my life. About 9 years ago I switched to Delarosa. He was my wife's primary care physician. He has the best bed side manner of any doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable. He spends more time with his patients than any other physician I have heard of. He truly cares and is an excellent diagnostician.

Dr. Miguel A De La Rosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.